- At Premier Chiropractic and Performance, we pride ourselves on our open appointment availability and "no-wait" policy, unique skillsets between team members, and personalized approach to patients.
- Our team has over 30+ years of experience in the chiropractic, wellness, and sports performance fields.
- Car accident? Sports injury? Work accident? Aches and pains? We treat it all!
- We offer a variety of treatment techniques. From adjustments to acupuncture, and everything in between- we've got the tools necessary to best treat your individual case.
- Most insurance is accepted. Let us take care of all the paperwork so you can focus on
- Our office is conveniently located, with a professional and comfortable atmosphere best suited for healing. Our treatment rooms are spacious and private, allowing for comfort and security during each treatment.
- Need a referral for anything specific? We provide M.D. and attorney referrals when needed.
Dr. Nicholas Schumacher, D.C.
Dr. Nicholas Schumacher joined the practice in October 2018. He is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic Florida, where he served as President of Student Council and the Business Club. He received his undergraduate degree in Business Administration from High Point University in North Carolina, where he also played Division I Baseball. His mission is to help people get out of pain and get back to their normal lifestyle as quick as possible. He also loves educating people on how to sustain a healthy lifestyle through the use of chiropractic, nutrition, and quality daily habits. This also holds true in his own life, as he enjoys an active lifestyle that involves playing golf, weight lifting, running and playing with his beautiful daughter!
- Palmer College of Chiropractic D.C., Port Orange, Florida 2018
- High Point University B.S., High Point, North Carolina 2012
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- NE Florida Chiropractic Society
- Southside Businessmens Club
- BNI-Profit Partners
- Motion Palpation
- Palmer Package
- Diversified (Spinal and Extremities)
- Flexion and Distraction
- FAKTR (Functional And Kinetic Treatment with Rehab)
- Istrumented Assissted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Cupping Therapy