Dr. Nicholas Schumacher, D.C.
Dr. Nicholas Schumacher joined the practice in October 2018. He is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic Florida. He recieved his undergraduate degree in Business Administration from High Point University in North Carolina where he also played Division I Baseball. While at Palmer College of Chiropractic Dr. Schumacher served as President of Student Council as well as the Business Club. His mission is to help people get out of pain and get back to their normal lifestyle as quick as possible. He also loves educating people on how to sustain a healthy lifestyle through the use of chiropractic, nutrition and quality daily habits. This also holds true in his own life as he enjoys an active lifestyle that involves playing golf, weight lifting, running and playing with his beautiful daughter!
- High Point University B.S., High Point, North Carolina 2012
- Palmer College of Chiropractic D.C., Port Orange, Florida 2018
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- NE Florida Chiropractic Society
- Southside Businessmens Club
- BNI-Profit Partners
- Motion Palpation
- Palmer Package
- Diversified (Spinal and Extremities)
- Flexion and Distraction
- FAKTR (Functional And Kinetic Treatment with Rehab)
- Istrumented Assissted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Cupping Therapy